Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Breakfast fries

I love to make my husband breakfast in bed especially on his day off.  He usually leaves the house by 7:30-7:45 most days so I don't get to make him breakfast in bed too often.  Well, I was inspired to add something new to the mix this time around.  I made him these breakfast fries that were SO good and incredibly simple to make!

What I used:
2 med. russet potatoes, cubed
3 tbsp. butter
salt, pepper, seasoned salt to taste

Wash your potatoes and cube them.














Get your butter in your skillet and start melting it on med-high heat













Add potatoes













Add seasonings













Cover and cook for 10 min.













Remove lid and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. Stirring frequently.













The finished product.....I promise you, your taste buds will thank you!













From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: