Thursday, August 19, 2010

Glazed ~n~ Grilled Drumsticks


Are any of you out there Taste of Homers?  As I flipped through one of my magazines I came across a tasty sounding (and looking!) recipe! We love to grill and now that we live in the desert I imagine we will be able to grill nearly year round!  Yay for mom's night off :) 
This recipe was featured in the magazine but I once again tweaked it, partially because I forgot to pick up some of the ingredients...oops!  It turned out to be GREAT though!

What I used:
6 chicken legs
1 cup ketchup
1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
4 tsp. honey
dash of ground sage
1/2 tsp. garlic powder



 Gather all your ingredients and mix up the last 5 together.


















Baste your chicken (and if you REALLY want more flavor place it in a ziploc bag with your chicken and marinate for 4 hours in your fridge) really well with this tasty sauce!













Place on grill and begin the beautiful grilling process.













Grill until no longer pink making sure to turn your chicken over and grill on all sides.  While grilling be sure to wipe your chin frequently so as not to drool over the deliciousness before your eyes.....













Finished product is enough to make your taste buds go wild!  Your mouth will thank you for delighting it so much!













From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: