Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Chicken Casserole

Shortly after graduating from college my husbands mother made up a recipe book for him, kind of to help him as he would be needing to cook for himself! They were simple recipes that anyone can make and they taste great. My hubby is a great chef himself, but this book helped him along. This recipe was included in it and please forgive me for not having a picture. I forgot to take one yesterday when I made this! (ooops!)

What I used:
1 chicken breast cut up (this can increase according to family size)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
good dollop of sour cream (enough to make it creamy)
Mix all together
Top with:
1 tube Ritz crackers (or any other brand, works just as well)
1 stick of melted butter

Bake at 350 for 50 min. Serve over cooked noodles, you can also serve this over rice.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: