Thursday, March 20, 2008

6 Ingredients or less

Shortly after getting married my mom gave me a cookbook entitled "6 Ingredients or less". Many times when I wasn't prepared for a meal, this book has come to my rescue! All the recipes are pretty basic and come with things already in your cupboard. I made the Parmesan Chicken recipe last night and it was great! I didn't serve it with a sauce, but a red sauce would go fabulous with it!

What I used:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tbs. melted butter
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1/4 cup Italian dry bread crumbs

Preheat your oven to 350. Coat the chicken with the melted butter then dip it in the parmesan cheese and bread crumb mixture. Coat evenly. Bake for 30 min. If you think it is starting to look dry, you can use a pastry brush to add more butter on top.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!














0 comments: