Friday, March 21, 2008

Breakfast in bed

On the days my hubby has off work I try to make him breakfast in bed :) A little spoiling never hurt anyone right? With this french toast recipe it can be whipped up in no time!

What I used:
Sandwich bread (you can use french bread if you wish)
3 eggs
1 cup milk
1/8 tsp. cinnamon
1/8 tsp. nutmeg
maple syrup
powdered sugar

In a bowl beat the three eggs. Add milk, cinnamon and nutmeg to eggs. Heat up a sprayed skillet. Dip your bread into the egg mixture, covering both sides. Place in your skillet and cook until golden brown and cooked through. Top it off with syrup and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. Completely delicious!

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

1 comments:

Bren said...

Wendy,

I have made this before (not with the nutmeg), and it's delicious! John loves when I make french toast!

Brenda T.