Monday, January 21, 2008

An unashamed admittance!

I have something I must confess to you all. I cannot contain my secret any longer! I love my pots and pans! Since discovering them a few years back, thanks to my sister in-law who owns them, I have had an infatuation with them! They are the Cooks hard anodized brand found at JCPenney! Let me tell you my story. When we first got married we were given a small set of starter pots and pans. I was forever scrubbing and spending much time cleaning these pots and pans! I continually told myself "this is RIDICULOUS!!" However, it was not in our budget to go replace all my cookware! Until one day....we saw a sale on the very pots and pans that I had been rather desiresome of! That purchase was one of the wisest purchases we have made in the cooking department! NOTHING sticks to them! It is a simple wipe and go process! You can fix eggs, rice or whatever other potential sticky meal there is out there, and it will not stick to these heaven sent pots and pans!
The only place we have been able to find them is through JCPenney and they do range in price. A 13 piece set comes around $179 when on sale (regularly $359.99!!) you can also get individual pieces and they vary in prices. If you are looking for a much better cookware set, it does not get much better than these! Check them out when you get the chance!! The website is... www.jcpenney.com and go under housewares, then cookware, then hard anodized! It is a decision you will not regret!

1 comments:

Driftwood Girl said...

sticky pots are a pain!! and I need some stackable racks for my cookies and stuff as well. Counter space is MIA. thanks for the tips!!