Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pepper Jack Creamy Chicken

Talk about easy! If you are looking for a meal you can just simply breeze through give this one your best shot! It is delicious and you can change it all up any way you like!

What I used:
3 chicken thighs (bone in)
One can pepper jack soup
One cup of broccoli (this is where you can add anything, peas, carrots, peppers whatever)
1/2 cup of sour cream
1 cup of milk
1 tsp. of chili powder

Mix all the ingredients and put them in your slow cooker and cook on low for 5-6 hrs. By the end of the day your chicken is literally falling off the bone and tastes so good! You can fix rice/pasta/potatoes to go with this delicious meal! Fix your gravy and poor on top of your chicken on rice and get ready to enjoy some deliciousness!

Our salad for the night included homemade bacon bits, carrots and mandarin oranges! A healthy choice! I know some crazy people out there that do not enjoy fruit in their salad, but this is what I grew up on and it is so healthy and refreshing! Topped of with some zesty italian dressing puts the pizzaz right in the first bite!














You can't go wrong with a salad!

1 comments:

The Logans said...

Wendy, I LOVE this blog! Thanks for posting such yummy things. I will have to try this one. I trying to think if I have the ingredients to make it tonight. :)
I'm so embarressed...we ordered Pizza Hut last night. I did have a good coupon in my defense!