Monday, January 28, 2008

Tuna Casserole

Tuna Casserole is a great stand by or a quick meal if you had nothing planned. We used to have this on Wednesday nights for a while when I was growing up. Wednesdays were always sort of in a rush so this was pretty quick for my mom. There are not many ingredients and it can be made up in about 20 minutes!

What I used:

1 can tuna (in water)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
about 1 cup of milk (enough to make it a little soupy when you stir it together)
About 2-3 cups pasta (depending on your family size...I never measure....)
Enough water to boil pasta (I never measure.....)
Grated cheese of your choice
Parsley

Get your water to a raging boil then add pasta of your choice, I used elbow noodles. Boil until they are tender. In the meantime get your tuna, cream of mushroom soup and milk in a bowl and mix well together until a tad soupy. Once your pasta is tender drain it and add to the soup mix. Top with cheese, pop it in the microwave for about 5 minutes. Top with parsley and batabing, you have a meal!

From our table to yours....bon appetite!














0 comments: