Sunday, January 27, 2008

SUPER quick and easy!

Alright people, I know I have told you all before about easy recipes, but this one has got to top them all! I started out using a Taste of Home recipe but then started doing my own thing! This meal tasted so wonderful! It had a sweet taste to it and just melted in your mouth!

What I used:

7 chicken legs
1/2 cup of ketchup
1/2 cup of maple syrup
2 tbsp. prepared mustard
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 minced garlic
pinch of salt

Pre-heat oven to 350. Take a normal baking dish, a 9x13 would work. Place your minced garlic on the bottom. Put your chicken in your dish then mix up your ketchup, syrup, mustard, vinegar and salt and poor over chicken. Place in oven for 1 hr. and baste chicken every now and then turning chicken pieces over every once in a while. Tastes delicious!

0 comments: