Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Goulosh anyone?

I first have to say thank you to Ginny for making the bread recipe posted below and sending me a picture of it! Now I am craving it! Guess I need to get back in the kitchen and make my own!! (Picture courtesy of Ginny)


Today's recipe is Goulash. Now there are MANY different things you can do to this recipe and not ruin it! It is a great first recipe for younger people wanting to learn how to cook because I don't think it is possible to ruin this! It is pretty tasty and simple, two things we enjoy!

What I used:

Penne Pasta (enough for your family size)
1/2 can of spaghetti sauce
1 small can tomato sauce
One link of Kielbasa
1 can of mushrooms
A sprinkling of coriander
Small amount of grated cheese
Dash of parsley

Get your water to a raging boil and dump your pasta in. Stir every now and then so it doesn't stick. In the meantime get your kielbasa chopped up and into a skillet to brown in it up. Add both sauces, mushrooms and coriander. Let it come to a boil then simmer on low until pasta is done and sauce is heated through. Drain pasta and either add to sauce or serve up separately.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!















0 comments: