Sunday, November 20, 2011

Easy Eggs

Sunday mornings I don't have a lot of time, however I have found an ingenious way to make ahead a favorite breakfast item, eggs!  Most people enjoy a yummy egg mcmuffin for breakfast do they not?  I am one of those rare breads who literally cannot stand the taste of eggs, the thought of them even now makes me shudder ;)  However, I can appreciate that most people enjoy those wiggly/runny things and because I love my hubby I definitely make them for him! 
Here's your quick fix for a breakfast on the go. 

Take a muffin tin and spray with non-stick cooking spray.  Then, take one dozen eggs and crack them individually into each muffin tin.  Bake at 350 for 13-15 min.  Voila!  There you have it!  The perfect egg for your mcmuffin sandwich! Refrigerate after cooking and you have your breakfast for a week and then some already to go! Note: these can also be frozen!  Makes 'em even better wouldn't you say?


















From my kitchen to yours, Enjoy!

0 comments: