Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crock pot Italian Chicken

Well, for this recipe I can take zero credit!  I almost completely copied the recipe to a "t" that I found over here.  Simple enough, right?  This recipe is good, it has a unique flavor but it was definitely easy!  IT calls for only a few ingredients and since the crock pot does all the work, that makes it even better, right?

What she used:

2-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used chicken legs...I like the bone in chicken for my crock pot, it is just so juicy!)
1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg. Italian dressing seasoning (I used actually low fat Italian dressing, about 3/4 of the bottle)
rice or pasta

Mix all ingredients together and pour in the crock pot over chicken.   Cook on high for 4-6 hrs. or until chicken is cooked through.  Serve over hot noodles or rice!  I used rice and it was perfect!

From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!

2 comments:

lzamaree said...

tried this recipe today and it was a BIG HIT! The only complaint I got was I didn't make more. :)

Wendy said...

Aww! Good :) So glad to hear :)