Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Chip cookies

I came up with this recipe trying to make something out of the ordinary.  I really just experimented to see how it would all taste and it came out tasting great! 

What I used:
1 cup shortening
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
12 oz. semisweet choco chips

Cream first 5 till light. Sift dry ingredients. Mix together. Add chips. Take a spoon (like a cereal spoon) and scoop out dough. Roll into balls and place on a sprayed cookie sheet. Continue until all dough is rolled into separate 1 or 2 in. balls. Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.














From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I be those would be great with some cream cheese frosting on them! (he he)