Monday, October 10, 2011

Banana Bread

To me nothing says fall like yummy breads baking in the oven!  Since the crisp weather arrived I have been yearning to be in the kitchen all the time!  This recipe is yummy and the bread is moist, which is important to me :)  There's just nothing like choking down dried out bread, right?  Give this recipe a whirl and enjoy a wonderful fall day!

What I used:
2 ripe bananas mashed
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
dash of salt
dash of cinnamon

Pre-heat your oven to 350.  Mix your banana's and sour cream together then add the other ingredients one by one mixing well in between each ingredient.  Pour into greased loaf pans and bake for 50 min.  Cool on a wire rack and enjoy a piece while it is still warm :)

I'll post a picture when I remember to take one!!! :)

From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!

1 comments:

Running With Dogs said...

I don't actually eat banana bread as I can't stand bananas. . . but I make at least one loaf a week for my roommate. . . I've never thought about putting sour cream in it, but it sounds like a great idea and I'm going to use this recipe for my next loaf!