Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mini Deep Dish Pizza

Okay, this recipe is so cute and so simple!  I found the recipe from here and added my own changes but as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to try it!  If you have little ones this is definitely something you will want to try!  My little ones LOVED it and couldn't gobble them up fast enough :)

What I used:
8 Flour Tortillas
1 jar and 1/4 of another 15oz. jar of pizza sauce
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. Italian seasoning
Mozzarella cheese
Pepperoni, slices in half

Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees.

Take your tortilla and using another can or cup place it on the tortilla and cut out circles from it using the cup or can as a guide.  Take your muffin tin and spray it with cooking spray.  Place the circle of tortilla into your muffin tin.  It will not cover up the entire tin, but it will fit snuggly in it.  Mix together your pizza sauce and seasoning and Parmesan cheese.  Place a tbsp. of sauce in your muffin tin.  Top with mozz. cheese and three slices of Pepperoni.        
 Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortilla is slightly brown.  Remove from oven and let cool before removing with a spoon.
These are so yummy!
From my kitchen to yours, ENJOY!

0 comments: