Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cinnamon Roll Pancakes

When I saw this recipe over here I KNEW it was meant to be made in my kitchen!  As a lover of all things cinnamon roll this recipe called my name so I obliged and made it!  Hello, love!  Where have you been my entire life?!  I did change the recipe up a bit but the flavor definitely still came through!

What I used:
I followed the recipe for pancakes on the back of my pancake mix box.....really hard right?
Mix together 1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon

Whip up your pancake mix like normal and set aside.  Mix up the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.  Let it set a few minutes to thicken.  Heat your skillet up to med-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.  Pour in your batter like you would normally then on top of that swirl in your cinnamon mixture.  I used a spoon to add it onto my batter but you can use a ziploc with a snipped corner if you wish.  Cook your pancake like normal and voila!  Love at first bite :)
You can add the cream cheese glaze if you so desire.  The recipe for that is:
4 Tablespoons butter
2 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract











Photo Credit

From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, wow! Yes, that's for me too! And that is going on my blog so EVERYONE can make it.