Saturday, October 15, 2011

Garlic Parmesan Bread

Are you a garlic bread fan?  We have a few of them in our family and I think is a nice fit to an Italian meal!  I made this recipe when we had company....oh. wow!  It was SO good!!  It is a must try for sure!

What I used:
1 loaf French bread
2 sticks of butter (at room temperature)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. parsley
2 tbsp. garlic powder

Mix all of your ingredients together.  Slice your loaf of French Bread in half and spread butter mixture onto one half loaf.  You will use about half of your mixture on each loaf.
Broil on high for about 5 - 6 min.  It will come out looking crispy and smelling divine!  The taste is just as good as it looks!

From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! With that much butter how could it not be amazing? I'll have to try this one...without telling everyone how much butter it has. :-)