Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tater Tot Casserole

Not sure if you all are fans of the famous tater tot, but this is a tasty meal and doesn't take much time, which is pretty precious these days! Who wants to spend hours in the kitchen making a meal when you have little one or even big kids around to spend time with?! :)

What I used:

1 lb. ground turkey
1 can cream of mushroom soup
dash of salt and pepper
1 dollop of daisy (dollop of sour cream...I couldn't resist!)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 bag of tater tots

1. Brown your meat. Once browned add your soup, mix well.

2. Add your meat to a greased baking dish, mix in sour cream and cheese. Top with tator tots. Pop it in the oven at 375 for 30-35 min.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!














1 comments:

Seasons of Life said...

Hey There! This is such a good dish! I add sliced or velveeta cheese before I put the tator tots on. My kids really like it! Thanks for starting this blog! I haven't tried any recipes yet but I'm planning on it! Love you!