Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tiramisu Bowl

For Memorial Day we were planning a get together with some friends of ours. Of course I saw this as a PERFECT opportunity to make a tasty dessert to share! After flipping through one of my editions of the Kraft Food and Family magazine I found this great tasting recipe! It looks pretty and tastes wonderful!

What the recipe called for:


1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
3 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
48 NILLA Wafers
1/2 cup brewed strong Coffee, cooled, divided (I actually used Chocolate milk instead to make it kid friendly and it worked great!)
1 cup fresh raspberries (Since raspberries are extremely pricey these days, I actually used a banana all cut up.)

BEAT cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Beat in milk and pudding mixes. Stir in 2 cups COOL WHIP.

LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with 24 wafers; drizzle with 1/4 cup coffee. Top with 1/2 each pudding mixture and chocolate. Repeat all layers.

TOP with remaining COOL WHIP and raspberries. Refrigerate 2 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.


From our table to yours, bon appetite!

1 comments:

Driftwood Girl said...

How weird, around Memorial day, I had a craving to make tiramisu too! I couldn't get the lady fingers shipped here in time so I didn't even try. That recipe sounds so good!