Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Yogurt Cookies : )

This is another great recipe that I have not made but doesn't it look and sound SOOO good?! I got this recipe from an acquaintance of mine and wow, they look so good! Give it a try and if you try it before I have a chance to, tell me how you like them!! This recipe came from Pillsbury's Best Cookies Cookbook

What the recipe called for:
1/2 c sugar 1 1/2 t vanilla
1/2 c packed brn sugar 1 3/4 c flour
1/4 c marg or butter, soft 1/2 t baking soda
1/4 c shortening 1/2 t salt
1/2 c nonfat plain yogurt 1/2 c mini choc chips

Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a lg bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar, marg, and shortening; beat until light and fluffy. Add yogurt and vanilla; blend well. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-12 min or until light golden brown.

ENJOY!

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

This recipe came from Pillsbury's Best Cookies Cookbook

1 comments:

Amanda said...

i'm baking my way through my pillsbury cook book and i just made these the other day! they are so good hey? yum!!