Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Best Potato Salad!

"This is the best potato salad I've ever had!" are the words my hubby used to describe this great American classic. I had yet to try my hand at Potato Salad but had really been craving it for awhile. I made it up last week and even our 10 month old enjoyed it!

What I use:
6 med. potatoes
1 1/4 cup mayo.
1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 cup thinly sliced celery
1/4 cup sliced dilly pickles
3 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
dash of paprika

1. Peel and cube potatoes. Place in water and boil around 20 min., drain.

2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine the mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.

3. Stir in celery and pickles. Add the potatoes and eggs. Toss lightly to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve.

4. Just before serving sprinkle on your paprika.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: