Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stylish Blog Award

So a big thank you going out to A Hootie Hoot  for the sweet Stylish Blog Award!  How thoughtful of you and thanks for stopping by!!



There are rules that go along with winning this award. Here they are:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers. or less. up to you.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
  1. I am so thankful to be a Christian and to have the privilege of living my life here on earth for my God!
  2. I LOVE being a wife and SAHM!  I totally have the cutest kids ever :)
  3. I am a youth pastors wife and enjoy it!
  4. I really enjoy blogging!
  5. My passion in the kitchen is baking!
  6. I have lived in 6 different states in the past 6 years
  7. I adore hot cocoa and a good chick flick!
Here are 7 fabulous blogs I have discovered in my journeys across the internet.  You should definitely check them out!  They are being awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award.

1. Beauty and Inspiration
2. A Steady Rain
3.Fryman Four
4. The Sealy Story 
5. Our Family for His Glory
6. I Love Lucy
7. Life as a wife

0 comments: