Thursday, February 17, 2011

Softest Chocolate Chip Cookies!

After being inspired by a friend, I decided to give this recipe a try.  I mean, the pictures alone made it look SO good, but I did end up tweaking it a bit to suit our own families taste.  WOW.  After baking these cookies I of course HAD to taste test and boy I think I should be careful to not have these cookies in our house too often!  I may change my shape to round if they are in our house frequently!  Give them a try and let me know what you think!

What I used:
3 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup butter, softned
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
1 pkg. (3.12 oz size) french vanilla instant pudding mix
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 pkg (12. oz) of semi-sweet chocolate chunks


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl add your butter and sugars until mixed well.  Add in pudding mix and stir together until well blended.  Add in your eggs and vanilla and mix well.  Add your baking soda and flour stir until blended.  Add chocolate chunks and mix it all together. 
Take your cookie sheets and spray them with cooking spray and then take dough by spoonfuls and place on cookie sheet (you thought I was going to say place it in your mouth didn't you? :).  Bake for 12-15 min. or until outside edges are golden brown. 
Ya, just try to tell me these don't LOOK amazing!  The taste is just as good :)

1 comments:

OneMommy said...

Yum... cookies!
You have been awarded the Stylish Blogger Award. To find out more about it, go to http://theresjustonemommy.com/?p=160