Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fried Steak

So are you ready for this one?  I don't know if you are ready to handle this recipe.....I mean it is SO easy it will make you feel like you actually ordered take out instead of  slaving over a hot stove :)  Ok, ok, I'll share this super easy recipe!  Not only is it really easy, it is bursting with flavor but I have to put up a warning here: if you are a health nut, this would so not be the recipe for you.  Everything in moderation though right?  Just do a few extra sit ups and jog around the block to even it all out :)  From my kitchen to yours, ENJOY!

What I used:
2 Cube steaks
1 cup flour
dash of seasoned salt (to taste)
dash of pepper (to taste)
1/4 cup oil
1 tbsp. butter


Put your flour on a plate and mix in your salt and pepper.  Place one steak in the flour mixture and be sure to coat, flip over and coat opposite side.  Once your oil is nice and hot add your butter, if your butter sizzles you'll know the oil is hot enough.  Place your steak in the oil and repeat process with other steak.  Cook on both sides for several minutes until steak is cooked through.
Easy enough?  Ya, I'd say so!  Now take a glorious bite of this deliciousness and let your taste buds thank you :)

0 comments: