Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins

I know I know, shock is being sent out all over the place because I am back and updating this blog!  We are FINALLY settled in and I am so excited to get back in my kitchen and BAKE!  Here's what I baked up today!

What  you need:
3 cups flour
3 teaspoons of baking powder
1 cup sugar
2 cups milk
2 eggs
2/3 cup butter, melted
1 bag milk chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Use cooking spray or muffin tin liners in your muffin pan.  In a large mixing bowl combine the first 4 ingredients.  In a separate bowl mix your milk, eggs, butter and chocolate chips.   Pour into dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
Pour batter into sprayed or lined muffin pan.  Fill 3/4 of the way full.  Bake for 20 min. or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.  Cool in muffin pan for 5 min. then remove and cool on wire racks.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: