Sunday, December 14, 2008

Great Tasting Meatloaf

This recipe makes your meatloaf taste sooo delicious! I got the recipe off of allrecipes.com and I forgot to take a picture of it! However if you want a look at it you can find it under Jackies Meatloaf (or something similar to it:). I did tweak the recipe to my own family's liking so it will look a little different with some of the ingred.

What I used:
1lb. ground turkey (recipe calls for beef)
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup ketchup
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. garlic powder
ground pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a baking/bread pan. Place the ground turkey, eggs bread crumbs and 1/2 cup ketchup in a large bowl. Mix by hand, and season with salt, garlic powder and pepper. Form into a loaf shape, and place in the prepared baking pan. Bake 1hr.

From our table to yours, bon appetite!

0 comments: