Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Primavera Beefy Pasta

I wasn't really sure what to call this dish, but that name sounds pretty sophisticated to me! It was one of those recipes that started out as one thing but because of my love for "tweaking" it became something totally else! My hubby RAVED about it so it must have turned out pretty decent :)

What I used:
1 lb. ground beef
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
2 cloves of garlic minced
1 cup (or so) of Zesty Italian dressing
A sprinkling of Mozz. cheese
A sprinkling of Cheddar cheese
Pasta (any small kind you wish really) I used the kind that looks like mini lasagna noodles because they were cute! :)

Get your water going for the pasta. Brown your ground beef then add your garlic and saute together. Add your dressing and tomatoes. Once it is all heated through and your noodles are cooked and drained mix it all together. Sprinkle on your cheeses and a dash of salt if you wish. There you have it!

From our table to yours, bon appetite!
















0 comments: