Friday, July 27, 2012

Creamy Fruit Dessert

It's the summer time around these parts and honestly, it's just plain hot!  Where we live the temps stay in the 100's for the summer months and turning on the oven is not something I take pleasure in!  When I found this recipe I decided to tweak it up a notch to make it my own and let me tell ya, it is SUPER yummy, is pretty good for you, and doesn't involve the oven!  A win-win all around!

What I used:
1 large carton lowfat strawberry flavored yogurt
2 pkgs. (the smaller boxes) fat free/sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
1 large carton of fat free cool whip
11 oz. blueberries
a few banana's sliced up
a few strawberries sliced up

Mix up your pudding first and get that chilled.  Next, mix all the other ingredients together and chill for one hour before serving.

Seriously, it doesn't get much more simple than that!!

From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!!













Photo Credit and original recipe can be found here. 

0 comments: