Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chicken Parmesan

This is honestly the BEST chicken parmesan I have EVER tasted! With all the savory flavors you taste in every bite it is like a party in your mouth! Thank you to Stephany who so graciously shared the recipe with me after my family had dinner at her home! This chicken is to die for :)

What she uses/I used:
4 chicken breasts
parmesan cheese
8 oz mozzarella cheese
2 cups tomato sauce (pretty sure I used more than that, used 2 cans)
1 tsp. garlic powder
basil - dash
salt & pepper
2 T. butter
eggs
seasoned bread crumbs

Batter chicken in egg than bread crumbs. Fry till just brown. Pour tomato sauce into drippingsin pan. Add butter, garlic, basil, salt & pepper. Simmer slowly til it thickens. Lay chicken in 13x9. Spread with layer of parmesan then half mozz. Pour on sauce. Cover with foil & bake at 350 for 45-50 min. Remove foil & add rest of the mozz. Bake 10 more min.

From our table to yours, bon appettite!

1 comments:

Bren said...

Wow, that does sound easy and good! I actually made some tonight from a recipe I got off of the Food Network website. It was good, but it wasn't that easy to make.